শনিবার, ২০ অক্টোবর, ২০১২

Nico Lang Talks 'Complicated' Relationship With Father After ...

As society becomes more progressive, gays and lesbians are coming out younger and younger--but not necessarily to accepting parents.

That was the case for Nico Lang, who says he's had a "complicated" relationship with his father after coming out of the closet.

"It was really apparent from a very early age that I was not going to be like other boys," Lang recalls. "When I was a kid, my parents thought I would probably grow up to be [transgender] because I had a predilection for trying on dresses a whole lot."

Lang went on to note, "I think that, more than anything, my dad and I lacked a common language."

Lang was one of several to react to "I Didn't Deserve To Lose You: An Open Letter to My Anti-Gay Parents," a blog penned by college student Shura Lopez-Beale on her family's response to her coming.

Listen to what Nico had to say in the video clip above, or watch the full HuffPost Live segment below.

"; var coords = [-5, -72]; // display fb-bubble FloatingPrompt.embed(this, html, undefined, 'top', {fp_intersects:1, timeout_remove:2000,ignore_arrow: true, width:236, add_xy:coords, class_name: 'clear-overlay'}); });

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/nico-lang-coming-out-gay-complicated-parents_n_1989871.html

iPhone 5 9-11 Chris Brown Tattoo Innocence of Muslims Clara Schumann Jael Strauss Alison Pill

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন