বৃহস্পতিবার, ১৯ এপ্রিল, ২০১২

Look Hot Naked | Bodybuilding, Supplements, Diets, Workouts ...



What patterns do you have in your life that you are concerned about? Maybe you drink too many Diet Coke?s (like me) or maybe you can?t kick drinking pails of coffee. Some of you out there have the inkling that maybe you are drinking alcohol just a little bit too much or too often. Patterns often lead to other patterns. Like when you drink too much maybe you reach for a cigarette or foods that don?t support your training. The edges get blurred and one thing leads to the other. When do patterns become addictions? Don?t be a slave to your patterns ? disrupt them with a different choice. The simplest choices can have the power to completely change your life. Take this absurdly simple choice for example ? from now till Friday don?t drink anything but pure water. The only liquid that goes in your mouth over the next 5 days is water ? full stop, end of story. Simple. For me this simple choice will disrupt my patterns on a massive scale. It?s a detox from all of the chemicals found in Diet Coke, Low Calorie Flavoured Drinks, a clean break from Caffeine ? it cuts out alcohol and almost eliminates all of the other patterns that emerge when you are a slave to your impulses. It?s one simple choice but it has massive power. Give it a go and then see what else you can do to disrupt the other patterns in your life that hold you back.

Popular Posts

Fast Food Diet

The Fast Food Diet program is rated 2/5 Fast Food Diet Review: Background The creators of the Fast Food Diet believe the key to weight loss is not to eliminate fast food from your life, but rather to learn how to make better choices once you step into a fast food restaurant. Dr. Stephen Sinatra [...]

Papy Abedi

TRAINING: I train 2-3 times a day depending when I am fighting. I train Muay Thai, MMA, Judo, BJJ and I do a lot of strength and conditioning.When and why did you start training for fighting? I started to train MMA 2006 after my good friend Tchavdar Pavlov took me to Hilti. Over there I [...]

Cooler Cleanse

The Cooler Cleanse program is rated 5/5 Cooler Cleanse Review: Background Yes indeed, Cooler Cleanse does sound like a product for cleaning out dirty coolers, which seems like something of a limited market. Cooler Cleanse, however, is actually an oddly named diet product. Since it does have ?cleanse? in the product name, you are correct [...]

Mo Lawal ?Will Not Appeal Positive Test for Steroids?

Former Strikeforce light heavyweight champ ?King? Mo Lawal likely won?t appeal a positive steroid test following his win over Lorenz Larkin at a Strikeforce event in Las Vegas earlier this month, the fighter and his manager, Mike Kogan, told Ariel Helwani on Monday?s edition of The MMA Hour. Neither will they admit that Lawal knowingly [...]

Matthew Riddle

TRAINING: Cardio, lifting, bag work, BJJ, and MMA sparring When and why did you start training for fighting? I was wrestling D1 in college and my head coach got fired.? I lost my scholarship because of that and one of my friends, Scott, called me up and asked me if I wanted to start training.? [...]

bo ryan iau chuck colson thomas kinkade etan patz oklahoma city bombing brewers

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন