সোমবার, ২১ মে, ২০১২

This may be a bit heavy - Annien3 Blog ... even annie - Blog.co.uk

.........................for a morning when people don't, maybe, want to think about much.
A blog post this morning spoke in a 'soundbite' sort of a way about 'friends'. In my view, this is a huge topic and does not befit, really, the 'soundbite' approach.
Not having anything else to hand, I read a very good article in Wiki on the subject. As articles go, it was long. It was also quite comprehensive, although couldn't be expected to cover the topic completely - you'd probably need a library of books to do that!
I can offer only my own view - which of course is open to challenge; and is somewhat truncated due to the nature of blog posts.
'Friendship' is not a downgraded version of any relationship. In my view it is the 'home base' of all relationships between humans, and has no dividing lines within it to separate or diminish itself in any way. I suppose it might be viewed as a sort of 'Venn Diagram' (Spelling?) where several interlinking or overlapping circles mutually populate each other.
Friendship is a living entity that needs feeding to keep it alive. In the same way as we need food and water, friendship needs honesty and trust. It is, in my view, a relationship that will not survive in a vacuum. (Yesterday, I packed away a couple of favourite winter woolies in a vacuum bag, hoping that in the 'vacuum', moth larvae will not survive to eat my woolies!)
As the 'home base' of any human relationship, 'friendship' needs to be nurtured, along with the participants in that relationship. Human contact is vital; 'eye contact' especially - (and that's a topic that holds particular 'piquancy' for me at the moment.); and of course, time spent in the company of a friend is indespensible. Friends do not 'judge' each other - but they do, in my view, hold to the good in each other.
In this tiny, short piece, you may have noticed that I do not discuss 'friends' listed on blogs, although this does not preclude any such 'friend' from becoming a real friend, thus gaining riches far beyond wealth.
:P;)

j lo sacha baron cohen ryan seacrest octavia spencer meryl streep oscars school shooting ohio billy crystal oscar winners 2012

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন