শুক্রবার, ১৮ অক্টোবর, ২০১৩

Kerry Washington Scores Neutrogena Gig

Her career has been on a constant upswing as of late, and Kerry Washington just added yet another impressive title to her resume.


The “Scandal” starlet has been named the new face and creative consultant for the Neutrogena skincare brand, with commercials slated to begin rotation in early 2014.


Ms. Washington gushed, “I never wanted to partner with a company where I felt like I was losing myself and my sense of authenticity. This is really about working with a company I respect and admire.”


“The position is new for me and for them. It’s a way to be authentically involved in a real partnership with the company,” added Kerry.


Her role will include interacting with consumers via social media- “Now I can be on an adventure with my fans where I’ll be able to hear feedback on the products. I live and work in makeup so I have a perspective on how a lip color works after eight hours on the set or an hour on the red carpet.”


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kerry-washington/kerry-washington-scores-neutrogena-gig-945446
Related Topics: tony romo   vince young   National Dog Day   North West   Hannah Davis  

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন