মঙ্গলবার, ২৮ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১২

Friendship Statue ~ Kiev | Business Travel Tours

Friendship Statue ~ Kiev

I found some pictures

enjoyable trip:

Statue of friendship

Kiev ~
Travel

image way href = ?http://www.flickr.com/photos/76583692@N00/5835961424?>
Another big, fat, oh-so of the Soviet statues found in Kiev. In the early 1980s the Soviet Union, had the budget deficit, caused by a boycott of the Moscow Olympics in 1980, Lost Empire, tours and the demands of the war in Afghanistan. This has led to spending cuts in many areas, but obviously the construction of statues was hardly affected at all. It is a monument to Russian-Ukrainian friendship, construction 1982.Pour get this photo without having to remove some of the hard, jarring the structure of the background, I practically had to put on your back and pull the ?this angle. Treatment HDR and Topaz certain details, he gives quite a dramatic appearance, whether Do not you think? Thoughts | Comments | Reviews | Questions are always welcome ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Matt Shalvatis ? off the beaten path Photography Personal Pages: Website | Facebook | Twitter From: HDR Spotting | HDR photographer | Topaz masters ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

photos WanderingtheWorld (www.LostManProject.com)
portfolio | Travel Blog HDR | Tumblr | contact me Here is an excerpt from my travel blog. Cheers.Je his grandmother in the kitchen downstairs Christmas morning to spy on the sun breaking through cloud cover in winter. Colors, which made me put on my boots and see what I could find. I was walking on the road and enjoyed the break the silence that is starting to wake up when the sun rises. There is something special in the morning calm, no matter where you are in the world. This is the world wake up. Pours light on the horizon and within a few hours, the landscape is completely different place. The whole process is fascinant.La man walking the road, it?s me ? I like shooting people, and I do not always have someone else to shoot. Car shots you need to create a tripod and timer. A big Chevy truck, which confused people power driven very slowly, at a time when I was taking pictures. I?m sure he assumed I was a tripod of the gun and wondered why I ran in front of it. This path is the path and especially a great pity that he does not often photographers who are crazy about it. I am sure he is always telling the locals what he saw today.


?Stream of Leaves?

United States, New Hampshire, White Mountains, fall time
Travel

photos WanderingtheWorld (www.LostManProject.com)
portfolio | Travel Blog HDR | Tumblr | contact me Here is an excerpt from my travel blog. Cheers.Un of these days I?m going to kill me. Although you do not see this file, there is a large tree that had fallen over this small river, just behind where I took this picture. While bushwhacking my way through the virgin territory of wood, I saw a bright green moss on the banks of the river across the river and I knew right away that trouble the company. This particular point is the considerable resources of forest gravel road marked on the map. (If a tree falls in a forest and no one has heard it all, it sounds? ?.. One of such places). So I decided to fallen tree across the river. I crawled on all fours in the same way all slippery ? which seemed ridiculous, and he did ok. I do not even see a bright yellow umbrella-shaped tree, before crossing the stream, so it was well worth the effort. Tips: Always wear waterproof shoes or boots when shooting landscapes in the whole (or a rainy night in New York!).

Related Posts

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Source: http://www.businesstraveltours.com/friendship-statue-kiev.html

mark jenkins susan powell super bowl commercials 2012 mia amar e stoudemire m.i.a. stoudemire

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন