রবিবার, ২৪ জুন, ২০১২

~Requests~ from ~Wudges~ [which means free crap]

Yo.
So, I'm bored and uninspired, but I wanna play with my watercolors. Figure giving people stuff won't be a bad deal. (: Good for my karma and what-what.

COOL, DESCRIPTIVE CHARACTERS ONLY. Or else you'd better have a damn good reference picture. If they feel generic or Su-ish(/Stu-ish) to me, I'll probably not want to draw 'em veddy muchly. :P Sorry!
(In other words, try to hit me with your best, most well-developed/interesting OC. I can handle it.)

Oh, what? Samples? Well, if you'll click the username under the pretty blinking poodle, and proceed to scrrrroll down to the character list, you'll find some things--the icons of Cathy, Lucas, Ezekiel, and Coral, for example. G'day and g'night, ttfn, love ya. <3

Note: Requests may or may not actually be watercolored. Probably will, but I won't guarantee nothin'.
Also, scanning feels like a chore, so it can take up to a few days to get a picture uploaded; but the more people request, the faster it'll be, because uploading in bunches is fun for me!

san francisco 49ers giants vs 49ers sf 49ers joe paterno died 49ers game ravens ray lewis

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন