বৃহস্পতিবার, ২৭ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১২

Entertain me - Peachyllion

Hey fellow rper, I'm glad you took interest in my thread :)

Image

So let me make my interests short, simple and hopefully sweet enough for you liking!

I'm looking to create a roleplay through collaborative efforts that involve much planning and test trials, filled with juicy, meaty characters going on one helluva rollar coaster ride that doesn't quite cooperate with their own agenda-- which means I'm looking for extremes. I want hot, I want cold, and everything in between. But, of course, just a pinch here and there, not too over done. And it has to be as real as you could possibly make it. As long as you try, I'm cool with that. Because I definitely don't tolerate bullshit. Not that I'm saying any of you would! I just mean, I appreciate thoughtful writing :) And if there ever comes a time you lose interest, be honest about it! I won't get offended. I would if you start faking it.

I come with expectations to be met with, and I, in turn, anticipate expectations of your own. If our needs don't match, a successful collaboration won't be possible. So I encourage you to stick with your standards; don't short change yourself.

Currently, I've been interested in exploring issues us humans face, i.e. poverty, psychological disorders, emotional/physical abuse, etc.
I also lean towards fantasy, romance, slightly adventure and action genres. I enjoy sci-fi, dystopian, and mystery, however I'm not as experienced in that as the before mentioned.

I actually have a few ideas in mind to start with, and if you're interested in exploring the human condition, PM or post below~

I look forward to potentially working with you! :)

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/_SWvRHmMgJE/viewtopic.php

Steelers Schedule tory burch Al Smith Dinner Herman Melville Books American Horror Story Kyna Treacy megan fox

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন